With new laptops flooding the market with better processors, excellent memory, and outstanding storage capacities, picking up the best one can be quite intimidating. Remember, when buying a new laptop, it is very important to have a clear idea of its usage. For instance, if you plan to use your laptop for casual work, say bill payment or web surfing, pick the basic one. However, if you are a professional, buy a laptop that offers portability, greater efficiency and easy access.
The main advantage or benefit of having a new laptop is the compact design along with portability, laptops are now available in notebook size and easily fits in any bag or purse. Also, the new laptops with upgraded OS consume less power and are much faster than the traditional ones.
New laptops that are the Best!
Here is a list of 5 new laptops that are a must buy if you are a technology enthusiast.
- Apple – MacBook Pro: When it comes to design and class, Apple’s MacBook Pro tops the list. Known for its quality, Apple MacBook Pro is the best laptop as it has a thinner body and is available in two different sizes – 13 inches and 15 inches. Both these variants are available with and without Touch Bar. This new laptop or notebook from Apple is an improved version of its previous generation. It is a perfect option for those who are into video editing, and use graphics-based apps. With excellent picture quality and touch, this laptop should surely make its way on your table if you are an Apple fan.
- Dell – Dell XPS 13: Dell has been applauded for its outstanding performance and services. Manufacturing laptops for all its users, Dell XPS 13 is a new laptop that Dell claims to be its flagship device. With an Intel Core i7 processor, and 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD Storage, this new laptop by Dell also has an amazing battery life. It also gives you access to a comprehensive set of ports along with connectivity options.
- Asus – Asus ZenBook UX330: An all-rounder, ASUS is known for designing laptops that are affordable and are pretty straightforward. ZenBook UX330UA, ASUS’s new laptop, falls in the ZenBook series. This new laptop is perfect for both common as well as professional users. With inbuilt Intel Core i5 Processor, and 256GB SSD Storage, this laptop also comes with 8GB RAM. It also has an excellent battery backup as it runs on Windows 10 and comes with HD High-Resolution display and brighter matte screen. It is also equipped with an inbuilt fingerprint reader.
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)- HPSpectre x360: Known for its productivity, HP is the most trusted and recognized brand worldwide. Offering an excellent combination of style and functionality, the new laptop by HP boasts of both performance as well as portability. An Ultra book, HP Spectre X360 has 6th Gen i7 Processor, with 8GB RAM, and 256GB of SSD Storage. A hybrid device, this new laptop by HP also comes with a better battery life and an excellent display. Also it has a good touchscreen with a stylish looks that makes it stand out.
- Lenovo – Lenovo ThinkPad x1 Yoga: Loved by professionals, Lenovo’s ThinkPad x1 Yoga is one of the best ultra-book available in the market. A multipurpose laptop, this new creation of Lenovo has i7 Processor, and comes with 8GB RAM and 512GB of onboard SSD-based storage. With Windows 10 Pro, this new laptop is loaded with modern accessories that are quite handy. Some of the noticeable features are better audio, durable design, excellent keyboard, fingerprint reader, and a decent battery life.